About The Thrivapy Blog


I created The Thrivapy Blog to share my thoughts and ideas about living a learning lifestyle.

For more, visit my website: www.thrivapy.com
Thank You,
Dr. Troy P. Roddy

Thursday, February 21, 2013

10 Student Challenges Addressed By THRIVAPY


One of the aspects of THRIVAPY I like the most is that the principles involved support a range of students from high achievement to achievement not yet discovered...and in between.  As I have worked with students, I listen to their feedback and take notes on the challenges that THRIVAPY seems to be helping them address.


Here are 10 of them.


1.  lack of satisfaction

2.  unclear purpose

3.  inconsistent follow through

4.  no sense of what success looks like

5.  difficulty making a plan to address challenges AND taking action on that plan

6.  inconsistent engagement with work

7.  minimal empowerment to do better

8.  fixation ONLY on grades

9.  unclear about responsibilities

10.  organization/time management/prioritizing tasks with a busy schedule


As I mention above, the ideas behind THRIVAPY do not only apply to struggling students.  The strategies are as effective for high achieving students who are working to manage busy schedules and demanding expectations.


Find out how THRIVAPY can work for you.  


Make a connection by emailing me: troy@thrivapy.com