About The Thrivapy Blog


I created The Thrivapy Blog to share my thoughts and ideas about living a learning lifestyle.

For more, visit my website: www.thrivapy.com
Thank You,
Dr. Troy P. Roddy

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

The Ideal Deal?

Whether or not you want to admit it, there is an unspoken agreement, a deal if you will, in every class. Maybe some of these sound familiar:

- If you sit there and take notes, I'll tell you what you need to know.
- If you do what I tell you, you will get a good grade.
- If you behave, I'll like you and help you more.

Face it, those deals probably popped up at some point in your school experience. They may even exist  in some form at your school now.

So, what is the "ideal deal"? While you think about it, allow me to make a suggestion.

- If you show up, I'll give you my best effort each day to help you learn.

Teachers AND students, what deals are you preparing to deliver on this school year?