About The Thrivapy Blog


I created The Thrivapy Blog to share my thoughts and ideas about living a learning lifestyle.

For more, visit my website: www.thrivapy.com
Thank You,
Dr. Troy P. Roddy

Thursday, September 18, 2014

When Learning Seems Hard

A little while back, I offered 5 student success suggestions for the school year. One of those suggestions was for students to make a WISH (When it seems hard) list.

Now that the school year is a few weeks old, that WISH list might begin to be more important. Students with more homework, extracurricular demands, tests, quizzes, etc. may need to go to their WISH list and put some of those strategies to work.

For some, help with their WISH list strategies is needed. In the Thrivapy moment video below, I offer 3 effective strategies a student can use to work through the challenges when it seems hard.