About The Thrivapy Blog


I created The Thrivapy Blog to share my thoughts and ideas about living a learning lifestyle.

For more, visit my website: www.thrivapy.com
Thank You,
Dr. Troy P. Roddy

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Opportunity Or Guarantee?


At one time, around the time when I was going through school, getting an education was viewed more as a guarantee.

Study hard, get good grades, go to college, earn a degree, live a somewhat comfortable life with a good paying job.

That WAS the story. It has changed.

Now, an education is no longer a guarantee. In my opinion, it is something better - an opportunity.

Being educated, creating knowledge, elevating the collective understanding, sharing what you know - embracing this new paradigm of what an education is presents you with an opportunity not only to find your passion and make a difference, but to help others find their passion and achieve their goals.

A rising tide lifts all ships.