About The Thrivapy Blog


I created The Thrivapy Blog to share my thoughts and ideas about living a learning lifestyle.

For more, visit my website: www.thrivapy.com
Thank You,
Dr. Troy P. Roddy

Friday, February 20, 2015

A Simple Guide For Living A Learning Lifestyle

We live. We learn. That much we have very little, if any, control over.

However, we do control whether or not learning is something that passively happens to us or something we actively seek out and make part of our daily lives. This is the central idea that has helped me develop my initial thrivapy idea from an educational success model into a lifestyle choice - the learning lifestyle.

Below is my new slide deck. It explains in more detail the various aspects of a learning lifestyle. There is also a link to its slideshare page.

Check it out. Give it a read. Let me know what you think.